Genshin Impact 3.7 will bring many new and old events with some additions. Most veteran gamers know about these events. Therefore, Hoyoverse has added some new features to the minigames to make them more interesting. Read this article for more details!
New events and reruns in Genshin Impact 3.7
1. Duel! The Summoner’s Summit
Summoner’s Summit is the biggest event in update 3.7, featuring four minigames with lots of valuable rewards and exciting activities.
- Heart of the Dice: An unlocked four-country stamp collecting game by Teyvat. You have to go to the challenge location and collect the necessary items within the given time.
- A Tour of Wonders: A card game inspired by the TCG game mode. But you can only use the cards provided for each challenge.
- Zero Hour Invokation: A puzzle game similar to the Evermotion Mechanical Painting event. Participants also connect parts of the picture with given mechanical components.
- Evermotion Mechanical Painting: Challenge to battle with spells from Elemental Dice. In the combat challenge, the player must collect elemental dice to activate the Suppressive Rolls and destroy the enemies.
The Ibis Piercer 4-star bow is the Duel’s great reward! The Summoner’s Summit. Besides, you also get refined materials, Primogem, Mora and other materials.
2. Divine Ingenuity: Collector’s Chapter
Genshin Impact 3.7 will bring back the domain-building game. But participants can set up combat challenges for visitors. This is a new feature in Divine Ingenuity 3.7. After completing the build, you must delete it before you can publish the domain. This makes this mini game more challenging and interesting than the previous event.
3. Feast of the Departed Warriors
Feast of the Departed Warriors is another rerun event in Genshin Impact 3.7. Genshin Impact players will fight familiar bosses in this event and defeat them for rewards. It is similar to the Legend of the Vagabond Sword event in the 1.6 update. This is a great source of 420 Primers for character and weapon banners in updates 3.7 and 3.8.
4. Fayz Trials: Hypostasis
Faze Trials Hypothesis is also a rerun event in Genshin Impact 3.7. You have to mark enemy weak points with camera to destroy them and complete combat challenge faster. It’s a kind of buff, but you have to move and catch quickly and accurately. This is also another 420 Primeval worth event, which earns you at least two Fates for the characters in the upcoming banner.
5. Ley Line Overflow
Ley Line Overflow is an event familiar to most Genshin Impact players. The next update also has an event to level up ingredients for participants. While you can’t earn Primogem from Ley Line Overflow, you shouldn’t miss the chance to get double materials to level up your character.