Garena usually releases one or two new characters with each “OB” update, and without exception, Luna is the newest female character in Free Fire OB36, with a strong “Fight or Flight” ability. strong. You can shoot faster and move around quickly, giving players many advantages.
Learn about the new character Luna
- Special Survival: Fight or Flight
Increases fire speed by 2/2/4/5/6/8%. When hitting an enemy, up to 6/7/8/10/12/15% fire speed converts to movement speed and skills reset when you survive the battle.
In general, the increase in the discharge rate is not large, but it increases the DPS (damage per second) higher. The best part is the increased movement speed. The faster the weapon, the greater the reward. This means that players holding the MP40 will be able to move extremely fast after hitting an enemy.
This ability also stacks with other movement speed boosts, such as Alok’s or Tatsuya’s active skill.
TOP characters combined with Luna in Free Fire OB37
- Shoot while moving, movement speed and accuracy increase.
D-Bee, designed to attack, suits Luna’s playstyle. With D-Bee’s ability, you can move around with the SMG and approach enemies at lightning speed. Movement speed also stacks with the Luna skill, which can boost your movement speed even more. Accuracy helps a lot when using low-precision guns like SMGs and shotguns.
Skyler’s Riptide Rhythm
- Releases a forward sonic wave that deals damage to 5 Gloo Walls within 100m. CD 60s. In addition, each Gloo Wall deployed will restore 9 HP. Recovery effects do not stack.
Overall, this skill is quite good to combine with Luna. It’s worth using exclusively for Gloo Wall damage and the healing just adds to the perfection. Skyler’s ability used to have a lower cooldown, however, the new cooldown is definitely still manageable.
This ability is especially useful in the late game, where the player builds up Gloo Walls for close range combat.
- Create an area that blocks throwables. Allies in the area will restore armor durability every second and bullet damage from enemies will be reduced.
This skill is moderately useful when building in a hurry, allowing the player to perform duels with ease when it is activated. The lower cooldown allows the player to use Steffie’s skills more often.
- Reload speed increased by 24%. The last 6 rounds of the player’s SMG deal 20% more damage.
Nikita’s ability has been enhanced to be able to use all types of weapons, making this skill useful to sniper players. The extra damage depends on the situation, but SMG users will definitely benefit later, especially in the final round when the skirmishes take place at close range.
Players can combine Nikita’s abilities with Luna’s quite well, as the increased reload speed benefits shotguns.
- For a certain amount of time after releasing the skill, the skill user can attack a Gloo Wall to mark enemies near it and pierce the Gloo Wall to deal damage to that enemy. cause will be lower than normal).
Overall, since this skill works against Gloo Walls, it’s best used in conjunction with passive skills like Luna’s. Her skills are designed against Gloo Walls, which is even more effective than Skyler. Enemies will constantly have problems setting up walls and instead they need to find cover on the battlefield.
The cooldown of the skill is also quite short at level 6 – only 55s. Players can use it in any battle. Iris is a great character in both Clash Squad and BR modes. However, she will probably shine more in team mode.
The best weapons for Luna
- UMP . Gun in Free Fire is the most damaging SMG in Free Fire, as it is the only SMG capable of penetrating armor. With a rate of fire of 63 points, it can eliminate up to 2/3 of the enemy’s damage reduction. Besides its amazing damage, this gun also has the highest reload and movement speed of any gun, allowing you to move and rotate faster. Try to equip it with the included parts if you plan to use the UMP. The front stock and muzzle are very important, because the gun has a high recoil and bullet spread.
- MP40 still the fastest gun in Free Fire, with a rate of fire up to 83. Its recoil and damage are quite good, the range is very long and you can’t equip the muzzle to fix that problem. If you’re using the MP40, try to get a stock for longer range and an extra magazine to improve its spamming even further.